We offer a selection of activities within the boundaries of our 100 ha estate so that you can experience true Nature and adventure and make the most of your stay.
On arrival, ask our receptionist to book the activities for you.
– Guided hike, by foot or on horseback, of the Salto de Indio (197 ft. water fall) along the Chires river.
– Guided visit of our butterfly conservatory where you will see some of the most impressive butterflies of the world such as the stunning Blue Morpho.
– Guided visit of the animal rescue center (free) where you will be able to observe native woodland creatures and learn how the center nurses them back to health and prepares them for reinsertion.
– Walks in the Heliconia, Bromelia and Orchid botanical gardens.
– Don’t forget to plant a tree as part of our reforestation program.